If you, as an employee/intern candidate, have filled out the form on our Career page or sent us a CV electronically, in this case, we kindly ask you to review the Employee/Intern Candidate Privacy Notice when filling out the form.
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
As Solak & Partners, we collect the following information during your visits to the Web Site:
Identity data: Name, surname
Contact data: postal address, email address and phone number
Registration data: Newsletter requests, event, conference, webinar and seminar registrations.
Client transaction data: Data shared within the framework of client relationship.
Transaction security and device data: Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), and other data linked to a device, and data about usage of our Web Site.
- For Which Purposes and On What Legal Bases Do We Collect Personal Data?
The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data, and the legal bases for such processing are as follows:
- To make our Web Site more intuitive and easy to use we use device data. In cases where processing necessary for our legitimate interests provided that that such interests are not overridden by data subjects’ fundamental rights and freedoms, we use such data to monitor how our Web Site is used to help us improve the layout and information available on our Web Sites and provide a better service to our Web Site users.
- To protect the security and effective functioning of our Web Site and information technology systems we use basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data. In cases where processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for legitimate interests provided that such interests are not overridden by data subjects’ fundamental rights and freedoms, we use such data to monitor how our Web Site is used to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and the misuse of our Web Site. This helps us to ensure that you can safely use our Web Site.
- To provide information and updates such as providing you with information about events, conferences, webinars, seminars, legal alerts and legal updates, we use basic data and registration data. Further to your explicit consent if necessary, or where processing is necessary for our legitimate interests provided that such interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, we process this information in order to provide you with tailored and relevant information, updates and invitations.
- To provide you legal advisory services we process your identity, contact and client transaction data if you are a client or an employee or representative of a client, based on legal grounds that the processing is required within the framework of the agreement between us.
We collect your personal data verbally, in writing or electronically through physical and online application forms and through our Web Site and through cookies used in our Web Site.
- To Whom and for Which Purposes the Personal Data Collected can be Transferred?
Your personal data may be transferred to our business associates, suppliers and authorized bodies and persons as per the relevant legislation in line with the realization of the purposes stated above within the scope of our activities and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes pursuant to Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- Your Rights as a Data Subject
We would like to remind that you have the following rights under Article 11 of the Law:
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not, and to request information about processing thereof;
- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether relevant data is used in accordance with the intended purpose;
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred/disclosed;
- to request for correction in cases where your personal data is processed erroneously or deficiently and when you enforce this right, to request for correction to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- to request for the destruction or deletion of your personal data in the event the purposes for processing your personal data cease to exist and when you enforce this right, to request for this to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- to object to the outcome of the analysis of your collected information made by automatic systems and to claim for damages in case you suffer any loss.
In terms of your data we process in this context, you may exercise your rights mentioned above by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting us in writing through the contact information below:
Solak & Partners Law Firm
Address: Yapı Kredi Plaza C Blok, Levent, Cömert Sk No:1C, 34330 Beşiktaş/İstanbul
Phone: +90 212 317 47 34