Ertuğrul Aksoy has specialised on employment, IT, corporate and contracts law. He assists both domestic and international clients and provides comprehensive legal advice on day-to-day commercial practices of local and international clients in a range of sectors; represents prominent clients in M&A transactions and compliance projects. Ertuğrul assists to structure corporate documents for company incorporations, as well as helps to prepare a range of day-to-day corporate governance documents. Ertuğrul is a graduate of Cağaloğlu Anatolian High school and he holds a bachelor’s degree from Istanbul University. In 2017, he studied at Leiden University as an exchange student. As of 2020, Ertuğrul has started his Civil Law LL.M. studies at Istanbul University. Ertuğrul is a member of Istanbul Bar Association, and he is fluent in English.
- Advisor to the multinational white goods company in respect of commercial and employment law in order to exit from the Turkish Market.
- Provided legal consultancy to the defence industry company in relation to employment law conflicts.
- Advisor to the international brokerage company in relation to insurance, employment and data protection law for the business transfer transaction.
- Assisted to a textile company that plans to open a store in Qatar for the preparation of a franchise agreement.
- Provided general legal consultations to many clients planning to make investments in the Turkish market.
- Kassel University, LL.M. in Civil Law – Erasmus/Exchange Student
- Istanbul University, LL.M. in Civil Law
- Leiden University, Bachelor of Law – Erasmus/Exchange Student
- Istanbul University, Bachelor of Law – High Honours
- Cağaloğlu Anatolian Highschool
- Employment Law
- Data Protection Law
- Corporate Law
- IT Law
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Cağaloğlu Anadolu Lisesi Alumni Association