Mutlucan Solak is the founder of the firm. Throughout his experience, he extensively advises clients on commercial law and law on contracts. Being an active trial lawyer in litigation and arbitration, Mutlucan Solak represented national and international clients before courts and arbitral tribunals on their complex commercial legal disputes.
In addition to his litigation experience he advises clients on corporate and commercial issues, including restructuring projects, mergers and spin-offs.
- Legal advice on the process of more than 20 M&A in last year
- Legal advice on the legal dispute worth more than 50 million USD between shareholders of the cargo company
- Engineering and supply contracts (EPC, FIDIC) negotiations
- Legal support in Series A and B investment processes
- Establishing partnership relations with countries such as England, Switzerland and BVI
- Koç University, LL.M. in Private Law – Thesis: “Application of the Business Judgment Rule under Turkish Law”
- Yeditepe University, Bachelor of Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Law
- Technology & Energy Law
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Istanbul Bar Association
- INKUBE Blockchain Hub