Öykü has extensive experience on international competition law, regulatory compliance, contract law and commercial law areas. She has provided legal advice to various international companies, including clients operating in different regulated sectors such as telecommunications, energy and pharmaceuticals. Öykü also took part in numerous merger and acquisition control fillings and competition law investigations before the Competition Authorities. In addition, she has experience in the field of trade policy defense instruments, especially anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties within the scope of the legal landscape surrounding prevention of unfair competition in imports. In addition to her experience in competition law, regulatory compliance and prevention of unfair competition in imports, Öykü also provides legal advice to clients' daily legal needs in the fields of corporate law, contract law, commercial law and capital markets law.
- Involved in negotiations for execution of technology and software contracts.
- Provided legal advice on projects and investments related to blockchain and crypto assets.
- Represented clients on preliminary investigations, full-fledged investigations and Phase II investigation initiated by the Turkish Competition Authority.
- Provided legal advice on various merger and acquisitions transactions from the competition law perspective and submitted merger control filings before the Turkish Competition Authority.
- Provided legal advice on preparing internal regulatory and competition law compliance policies and provided competition law trainings to different companies.
- Provided legal advice in the fields of anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties within the scope of the legal landscape surrounding prevention of unfair competition in imports.
- Exeter University, Bachelor of Law – Honours
- Galatasaray University, Bachelor of Law – Degree Equivalence Programme
- The Koç School
- Competition Law
- Software and License Agreements
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Financial Technology Companies
- Startup Investment Processes
- International Trade
- Bracton Law Society